A Business Accountant To Maximize Your Return
As a business owner one of your top priorities would most likely be paying less taxes, and this notion can be best achieved through our services of business tax preparation and tax planning.
Running your own business can be difficult enough without having to devote endless nights and weekends to tax preparation and filing. With the ever-changing tax codes and the year-long task of corporate tax preparation it makes sense for business owners of all sizes to hire a certified public accountant to handle their business tax preparation. There are a number of different kinds of business structures and issues that a CPA must know very well to adequately prepare these business tax returns. Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA, works with a wide array of businesses in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines and rest of South Florida, helping and offering them the best tax services and business tax preparation available. Our goal as your accountant is to minimize your liability and seek opportunities of growth that will help increase your company’s revenue.
We focus on tax returns for sole proprietors and small to medium sized business – call 954-239-8365 to learn more about our tax planning and business tax preparation services for your business.
- S- and C-Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Sole Proprietorships, and Partnerships
- Income Tax Preparation and Filing
- Federal Forms 1120-C or 1120-S or 1065
- State Form 1120-F
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Filing
- Forms 941, 940, UCT6, and W2/W3
- Payroll withholding adjustments
- Payroll strategy for the future
- Sales Tax Preparation and Filing
- Form DR15-R