Sole Proprietorship

Going Into Business By Yourself

A sole proprietor is someone who owns an unincorporated business by himself or herself. If this sounds like you then contact the CPAs at Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA to help you establish the correct paperwork. It is important to keep your personal finances apart from those of your business so you can see if your business is being profitable or not.

incorporate as a sole proprietorshipIf you choose sole proprietorship, you may need assistance filing the following forms:

  • Income Tax Forms (Individual 1040, Schedule C, or Schedule C-EZ)
  • Self-Employment Tax Form (Schedule SE)
  • Estimated Tax Form (1040-ES)
  • Social Security and Medicare Taxes and Income Tax Withholding Forms (941, 943, or 944)
  • Providing Information on SS, Medicare, and Income Tax Withholding Forms (W-2 or W-3)
  • Federal Unemployment Tax Form (940)

Call Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA at 954-239-8365 to schedule your consultation today.