Accounting Services For Your Association
The housing market is on the rise after its recent devastating crisis. Florida’s exquisite coast is one of the most appealing landscapes for home buyers and investors, and it’s important your Homeowners’ Association (HOA) or Condominium Association stays ahead of the pack. The support of an organized, efficient, and experienced bookkeeper is the oil you need to keep your machine running smoothly.
Do not make the mistake of attempting to be a ‘Jack of all Trades,’ the way many property managers and associations do. This is a difficult and oftentimes ineffective way to manage association finances. Many property management companies do not have qualified and properly-educated accountants on their staff. Also, generic management companies can have too many affairs going on to devote full attention to bookkeeping services for their clients. This leaves your finances, arguably the most important element of maintaining an efficient Association, neglected.
By hiring Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA, for your homeowner’s or condo association accounting services, you are making the wise choice to free up your time for matters that will benefit from your direct attention and insight. Our services allow you to focus on Association tasks such as increasing beautification of your community, communicating with homeowners, legislating community rules and regulations, securing neighborhood safety, and organizing communal events and meetings. Feel confident that the finances of the community you’re responsible for are being taken care of by allowing our accountants to handle your bookkeeping.
Accounting is our area of expertise. After all, would you leave the Association’s landscaping or legal matters up to the property manager? We didn’t think so, call us today at 954-239-8365 to schedule an appointment at our Pembroke Pines, Miami or Fort Lauderdale office.
Accountant For Homeowner’s and Condo Association Accounting Services:
- Lockbox Services
- Maintenance Payment Coupons and Envelopes Provided to Owners
- Comprehensive Delinquency Reporting and Delinquency notification sent directly to owners
- Preparation of all checks and payments to vendors
- Delivery of all checks and invoices to Association for signing
- Consult with the Association and prepare an annual operating budget, including worksheets detailing expenses and projections for the current and upcoming years
- Provide detailed ledger and journal compiling cash receipts and disbursement details, as well as check transactions
- Attend annual budget meetings, or any other meetings deemed necessary, of the Association
- Keep extra copies and backup files of all Association records, and make them easily accessible to the Association
- Complete all estoppel and HUD forms for buyers and sellers of the units within the Association
- Homeowners’ and Condominium Association Tax Form Preparation and Filing (Forms 1120 and 1120-H)