CPA and Tax Attorney in Hialeah
Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA, offers business and IRS tax resolution services to both individuals and businesses in Hialeah. Our accounting firm is equipped with a CPA, in-house tax attorney and former IRS agent giving us the credentials to effectively resolve any tax issue that comes through our door. We understand that every client has different needs and that there is no “one” go-to solution that fixes everything. We sit and listen to every one of our clients and give straightforward answers and solutions that will be the most beneficial to your specific situation.
Hialeah Business Accountant
Running your own business can be time consuming enough without trying to figure out the accounting. The Hialeah business accountants at Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA, can help business owners from the starting point (incorporation) to monthly services that will help analyze the financials of your business while finding opportunities of growth to help make you more money. Our Hialeah business accounting services include:
- Business Incorporation
- Business Consultation
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Business Tax Preparation
- Profit and Loss Statements
Hialeah IRS Tax Resolution Services
Whether you are seeking IRS representation services our in-house Hialeah tax attorney can provide experienced legal counsel. It is not always an easy process when trying to negotiate with the IRS on your own, since the IRS will try to use bully tactics to get the money they’re owed. We always recommend that you seek the services of tax attorney and/or CPA for the following:
- Tax Debt Resolution: This is for individuals and businesses that have failed to file tax returns and failed to pay back the IRS. Failure to do any of the above will give the IRS authority to take action by taking over your assets (wages, bank accounts, home, etc.) while also charging you penalties and interests. We help our clients with the follow tax debt solutions:
- Offer In Compromise
- Installment Agreement
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Penalty Abatement
- Currently Not Collectible
- Tax Audits and Examinations: When the IRS sends a notice for an audit; it usually means that some items in your return have raised needs for further documentation. As your tax attorney we can help organize the backup documentation that is needed to present your case in the best possible way to the IRS. There are different types of IRS audits, each more serious than the other and choosing to ignore a notice for an audit can lead to more IRS suspicion and further audits for previous years.
Hialeah CPA and Tax Attorney For Business and Tax Needs
If you are in need of any business or tax resolution services, contact Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA at 305-400-9506 to schedule a free consultation at our Hialeah office.
*By Appointments Only