Tax Resolution Services
CPA Firm With In-House Tax Attorney in Kendall
Do NOT ignore any IRS or Florida Department of Revenue notice that you may receive – take care of any tax issues immediately before they seize your personal assets! We’ll deal with the IRS on your behalf; call the Miami office of Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA to consult with our CPA or Tax Attorney today!
Free One-Hour Consultation – Call Now!
Just like the rest of the cities within in Miami-Dade, Kendall has beautiful year-round sunny weather but with its location near the Miami Rock Ridge allows for cooler winters and slightly warmer days throughout the summer. A city highly populated, Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA has chosen to settle an office there to be able to provide individuals and businesses with tax resolution services.
Our focus is primarily set on three main areas:
- IRS Audits and IRS Examinations: This includes business and individual income taxes, Business Payroll, S-Corp Reasonable Compensation, Employee vs. Sub-Contractor, etc.
- Back Taxes / Tax Debt Collection Problems: Removal of levy and liens, Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, etc.
- Audits from the Florida Department of Revenue: Sales Tax Audits, Payroll Audits, Worker’s Comp Audits, and other Business audits/examination.
For every individual and business that is facing an upcoming audit, we always suggest getting professional representation to help them handle the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue. Not only is under-going a tax audit alone stressful but also can be very complex. Our in-house Tax Attorney (through Power of Attorney will be able to represent and negotiate your tax issue on your behalf.
Our IRS tax resolution services include the following:
- IRS Audits or Examination Representation
- Florida Department of Revenue Audits
- IRS Debt/Collection Issues
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Agreements
- Removal of Penalties (Penalty Abatement)
- Unfiled income tax returns
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levies
- Wage Garnishments
- Innocent Spouse
- State Tax Issues
- Sales Tax Audits
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Other IRS Tax Issues
- Statute of Limitations
Penalty Abatement: A tax debt can be tough enough to pay off without the addition of penalty and interest charges added to the balance. If our clients have reasonable cause, our in-house Kendall tax attorney will be able to negotiate to either reduce or even eliminate the added penalties and interest; or even be able to combine the penalty abatement to an installment agreement to help you pay off the owed back taxes.
To learn about our other services, please browse through our website.
Kendall Tax Resolution Services
Whether you are facing an IRS audit, have unfiled tax returns or owe back taxes, the CPAs and in-house Tax Attorney at Acosta Tax & Advisory, PA will be able to help. Don’t put off dealing with your IRS issues because of fear or lack of time – call our convenient Kendall, FL location at 786-289-0515 to schedule a free tax consultation today.